activities for students
Free resources for educators to support college and career-readiness work. Numerous resources for those working with middle and high school students including identifying campus fit, how to cultivate a college-going culture, and parent engagement tools.
ECMC publishes the Opportunities Booklet each year and has numerous, in-depth lesson plans for assisting students. Resources focus on persistence, would-be first-generation college students, identifying the right school for you, and financial aid awareness. Check both the Educator Resources tab and the Student Resources tab!
This page is a Work In Progress. Please excuse the mess while we update this content!
- Application Tracker - Scholarships & Colleges
- ASPIRE College Pocket Planner.pdf
- College Application Tips.pdf
- FAFSA Rejection Verification.pdf
- Glossary of Terms
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form.pdf
- Middle School Suggested Student Activities.pdf
- Oregon Public University Requirements 2020-21.pdf
- OSAC Activities Chart & Personal Statements
- Student - OPU Majors Matrix
- Standard Student Budgets for OR Colleges
- Student Checklist for Disability Services.pdf
- Student College Evaluation Chart.pdf
- Student ECMC FAFSA Worksheet (English).pdf
- Student ECMC FAFSA Worksheet 18-19 (Spanish).pdf
- Student - Guide to the ORSAA
- Student I Wish I'd Known - For Future College Athletes.pdf
- Student I Wish I'd Known - For Future College Students.pdf
- Student Questions to Ask During a Campus Visit.pdf
- Students Get Involved - Volunteer.pdf