Remember that staying home, and keeping six feet between you and other people when you do need to go out, is the best way to show your support for your fellow Oregonians.
Staying at home will save lives.
Thank you to our sites for sharing their key resources for students!
partners & external groups
- Career Options: Job Corps Current Openings (Job Corps Astoria)
- Career Options: Exploring and Planning Your Career Journey (Portland Workforce Alliance)
- Template: Financial Aid Adjustment Request Letters (Form Swift)
- Tracker: College Admissions events, updates, and deadlines (NACAC)
- Tracker: High School Tool for sites to report on their current admission-related services (NACAC)
- Virtual Tours: Campus Tours for Juniors and Seniors (StriveScan)
aspire tools online
The following documents are now available as fillable-PDFs. If there are other documents you'd like to see as fillable-PDFs, please send us an email.