Volunteer Responsibilities and Required Trainings
1. Sign up for our Newsletter
2. Complete Required Documents with your Coordinator
- Volunteer Application, Position Description & Agreement
- Pass Criminal Background Check (provided by your ASPIRE Coordinator)
3. Watch required online video trainings (see below)
4. Become familiar with the resources available in this toolkit & review this basic Volunteer Checklist
· Meet with students and help them:
Explore career and educational options,
Choose the best fit,
Apply and Pay for their educational choice.
· Use Student Tracker to record their activities and progress
· Attend volunteer meetings and trainings (orientation, ASPIRE Fall Conference, etc.)
· Use ASPIRE printed materials, ASPIRE toolkit (aspireoregon.org), and newsletter
· Follow ASPIRE guidelines, site policies and regulations regarding confidentiality, meeting times, safety, etc.
· Complete a volunteer survey at the end of the year
Please review the following required trainings and complete each corresponding quiz. Feel free to pause and rewind so that you better understand and retain the information.
Attend a volunteer orientation and other trainings at your site to learn about their programs, rules, and policies.