Students may complete an intake survey before they can begin mentoring; the ideal time for them to do so is during their first meeting with volunteers.
Students are required to complete an exit survey (each year for middle school students and their senior year for high school students). A best practice is to encourage students to complete this exit survey during their last meeting of the year.
Middle School Program
- Middle School Student Intake Survey
- May completed at the beginning of each school year
- Middle School Student Exit Survey
- To be completed at the end of each school year
High School Program
- High School Student Intake Survey
- May completed during very first meeting with ASPIRE Mentor (only complete one time)
- High School Student Exit Survey
- To be completed when leaving program by graduating, moving schools, etc. (only complete one time)
Coordinators are required to complete this annual survey by May 15th of each year.
ASPIRE will compile and analyze the data from these surveys in order to measure program outcomes at individual ASPIRE sites as well as outcomes of the program as a whole. Thank you for your support in completing these surveys.