Encouraging Higher Education for Everyone
(541) 687-7400 | email@example.com
Recent Toolkit Updates
- Various pages in the Coordinator Toolkit and Volunteer Toolkit cleaned up (Mar 2020)
- Coordinator Checklist and Volunteer Checklist in-document hyperlinks updated (Feb 2020)
- New training video added: Mandatory Reporting (Jan 2020)
- Fillable-PDFs Added for Volunteer Application and Student Tracker (Dec 2019)
ASPIRE is the state of Oregon's mentoring program to help students access education and training beyond high school.
The program matches trained, supportive adult volunteer mentors with middle and high school students to help them develop a plan that meets their career and education goals.